The worldly daughter of a noble family. Fled the abundance of a predictable life, enchanted by the guidance of a mischievous entity that visits her dreams and shares visions of unseen lands and impossible power.
ABOUT THE CHARACTER
- Light crossbow
- Leather armor
Background: Caebreshian Noble
PLAYING A WARLOCK
- Begins with The Archfey as their Otherworldly Patron (subclass), which grants a decent feature in 'Fey Presence'
- The Warlock is a unique spellcaster, who's spell slots are restored on a Short rest rather than a Long rest. They are also able to cast all of their spells at the highest available level. This generally shakes out as a disadvantage when compared to ordinary spellcasting classes, but on a busy adventuring day involving several rests, the Warlock can theoretically deploy more high level spells than their Wizard counterpart
- Eldritch blast is commonly held as the most powerful cantrip, unique to the Warlock class
- As a charisma-based caster, the Warlock can serve as the party's "face"
- 'Eldritch Invocations' at 2nd level and 'Pact Boons' at 3rd level serve to broaden the Warlock's toolkit, notably by strengthening the already-powerful Eldritch blast cantrip
- The Warlock is a potent blaster at all levels